Thank you for you interest in this product.
Please provide your details below and we will notify you when this product is back in stock.
Eliminate grubs in your lawn for up to 20 years! Milky Spore (Bacillus popilliae) attacks the white larvae/ grubs of Japanese Beetles. Spreads naturally as each infected beetle larvae dies, decomposes and releases billions of new spores into the soil. However, time must be allowed for this process to completely saturate a treated area (2 to 4 years), but only one application is required as the disease continues to multiply on its own, as long as larvae are present. When there is no longer a problem, the disease remains dormant, waiting for subsequent populations. This product is NOT registered for sale in California, Washington, Oregon, and Montana.
• Natural turf treatment kills Japanese Beetles
• Will NOT harm people, pets, birds, bees or the environment
• Spreads naturally throughout your entire lawn and landscape
• One application lasts between 15 and 20 years!
• SAFE for use in vegetable gardens and around fruit crops
Available in 10 oz (treats 2,500 sq ft) and 40 oz sizes (treats 1/4 acre).
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
– Apply anytime of the year when the ground is NOT frozen.
– Use 1 level tsp on top of grass in spots every 4-feet in rows 4-feet apart.
– Water lightly after application.
– Areas between spots will be inoculated naturally, which may require 2-4 years.
According to the USDA, this bacterium can suppress the development of large Japanese beetle populations. It is NOT harmful to humans, pets or wildlife. Visit the Environmental Protection Agency (PDF) to learn more about B. popilliae.