Q & A
Welcome to the Planet Natural Garden Forum! Whether you’re new to gardening or have been at it for some time, here you can search existing messages for answers to your questions or post a new message for others to reply to. If this is your first visit, please read over our forum instructions carefully before posting. Enjoy!
- Forum Name
- Latest Post
Ask A Gardener
Have a gardening question? We’ve got answers. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned veteran, Planet Natural’s community of avid gardeners can help.
- False advertising regarding Springtails~Collembola
Compost happens… but it happens a whole lot faster when you know how! Share tips and post your composting questions here.
- Using eggshell and banana skin to make phosphorus potassium compound fertilizer
If it’s grown in a pot or a planter you’ll find it here.
- Mách bạn cách xứ lý tình trạng dầu mỡ bám gây nghẹt đường thoát nước
Tell us something about yourself. Where are you from, what do you like to do, and how long have you been gardening?
- Company formation in Dubai
All things asthetic! Talk about design ideas, garden plans, color techniques and more. Feel free to post pics of your garden.
- Organic soil for raised planter
Share tips and ask questions about indoor gardening. Lighting, hydroponics, plants, equipment and just about anything else.
- Growing White Plants and Light Spectrum
Lawns & Landscapes
The grass doesn’t have to grow greener next door! Ideas for keeping your yard healthy, safe and looking great.
- How can I improve my lawn?
A general discussion for all things organic!
- What’s best to control caterpillars on marijuana plants?
Pests, Weeds & Disease
Plant 911. All you need to know about managing pests. Includes insects, disease and weeds.
- How can I get rid of pantry moths forever?
The “divas” of the flower world, roses can be temperamental and difficult to grow. We can help!
- Which fertilizer is best for hybrid tea roses?
Genetically Modified Foods
Feel strongly about GMOs? Here’s the place to find and discuss the latest news on GMOs and genetically modified foods.
- Farmland vs. GMO Contamination
Seeds & Seed Starting
Growing plants from seed is not always an easy task. Share information to ensure that your seeds get off to a healthy start.
- What is the difference between treated and untreated seeds?
Soils, Mixes & Mulch
If you’re looking for the fastest ticket to a lush, organic garden, it all starts at ground level.
- What’s the difference between sunshine mix 1 and 4?
Top dog in the vegetable patch, tomatoes are delicious and delightful … let’s discuss!
- Why is there a hard core in my tomato?
- Ask A Gardener