Q & A
Welcome to the Planet Natural Garden Forum! Whether you’re new to gardening or have been at it for some time, here you can search existing messages for answers to your questions or post a new message for others to reply to. If this is your first visit, please read over our forum instructions carefully before posting. Enjoy!
- Forum Name
- Latest Post
Ask A Gardener
Have a gardening question? We’ve got answers. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned veteran, Planet Natural’s community of avid gardeners can help.
- Add to Cart?
Compost happens… but it happens a whole lot faster when you know how! Share tips and post your composting questions here.
- Is it OK to have pill bugs in your compost?
If it’s grown in a pot or a planter you’ll find it here.
- Can I grow a mango tree in a clay pot?
Tell us something about yourself. Where are you from, what do you like to do, and how long have you been gardening?
- Why do so many people claim to be “bad” with growing plants?
All things asthetic! Talk about design ideas, garden plans, color techniques and more. Feel free to post pics of your garden.
- Organic soil for raised planter
Share tips and ask questions about indoor gardening. Lighting, hydroponics, plants, equipment and just about anything else.
- Can I pour GoGnats in my soil?
Lawns & Landscapes
The grass doesn’t have to grow greener next door! Ideas for keeping your yard healthy, safe and looking great.
- What do I need to plant and grow a lychee tree?
Pests, Weeds & Disease
Plant 911. All you need to know about managing pests. Includes insects, disease and weeds.
- How do I kill lubber grasshoppers?
The “divas” of the flower world, roses can be temperamental and difficult to grow. We can help!
- Which fertilizer is best for hybrid tea roses?
Genetically Modified Foods
Feel strongly about GMOs? Here’s the place to find and discuss the latest news on GMOs and genetically modified foods.
- Farmland vs. GMO Contamination
Seeds & Seed Starting
Growing plants from seed is not always an easy task. Share information to ensure that your seeds get off to a healthy start.
- Can I start seeds early outside?
Soils, Mixes & Mulch
If you’re looking for the fastest ticket to a lush, organic garden, it all starts at ground level.
- What’s the difference between sunshine mix 1 and 4?
Top dog in the vegetable patch, tomatoes are delicious and delightful … let’s discuss!
- Why is there a hard core in my tomato?
- Ask A Gardener