Just received a beautiful plant as a gift but you’re afraid you’ll kill it? The Complete Houseplant Survival Manual by Barbara Pleasant will come to your rescue! This full-scale manual contains 160 indoor plants and specific details on their care so you can nurture everything from common ivy to exotic orchids. Paperback, 365 pages.
Key topics include:
• Detailed care for each flowering or foliage variety
• Best plants for sunny and shady areas
• History and benefits of keeping plants indoors
• Watering instructions
• Index of common and botanical names
• Illustrations, glossary and additional resources
This book takes a fun approach to selecting and caring for indoor grown plants.