Four Season Harvest
Out of stock
Thank you for you interest in this product.
Please provide your details below and we will notify you when this product is back in stock.
A complete classic for short-season North American gardens. Four Season Harvest is the complete guide to understanding, growing and harvesting crops all year long, even in the northern-most latitudes. Using simple cold frames and hoop houses plus cold-weather varieties, author Eliot Coleman shares his hard-won techniques for stretching the growing and harvesting season. Get ready to expand your garden’s potential! Revised and expanded paperback edition, 234 pages.
Here’s what you’ll find:
• Choosing the right crops for the right season
• How unheated structures still provide ample protection
• Diagrams and advice for building covered gardens
• Charts for optimal planting and harvest times
• Storing the harvest
• The forgotten history of cold-tolerant crops
Grow without limitations — Coleman will have you feasting on fresh veggies all winter long!