Out of stock
Thank you for you interest in this product.
Please provide your details below and we will notify you when this product is back in stock.
Homegrown goodness for table, freezer and pantry. The Backyard Homestead Book of Kitchen Know-How: Field-to-Table Cooking Skills shows you how to bridge the gap between field and table, covering topics from curing meats to canning fruits and vegetables, plus a whole lot more. The author’s experience and easy-to-follow instructions prepare you with the skills to make the most of everything you harvest. Paperback, 368 pages.
Inside the cover:
• An indispensable guide for beginning homesteaders
• Another step toward self sufficiency
• Easy-to-follow format with charts and diagrams
• All the techniques you need to get the most from homegrown foods
• Dozens of simple and delicious recipes
Andrea Chesman is the author of several cookbooks that focus on traditional techniques and fresh-from-the-garden cooking. She teaches and does cooking demonstrations and classes across the United States.