Let It Rot!
Out of stock
Thank you for you interest in this product.
Please provide your details below and we will notify you when this product is back in stock.
The Gardener’s Guide to Composting (3rd Edition). Let it Rot! is the classic guide to turning household waste into garden gold! Since its first edition in 1975, this valuable how-to has helped countless gardeners recycle household garbage, grass clippings and other waste materials into useful, soil-nourishing compost. Written by Stu Campbell. Paperback, 160 pages.
• Home Composting: Art or Science?
• How Decomposition Works
• Compostable Materials All Around You
• Activators Get Things Cooking
• Bins, Barrels and Tumblers
• Methods to Speed Decomposition
• Composting Concerns
• The End Product and How to Use It
• & much more!
“It will change the way you look at your garbage.” – Horticulture Review