Tips for the Lazy Gardener
Out of stock
We’d all like to have a gorgeous garden without a lot of sweating and struggling. Tips for the Lazy Gardener gives you a treasure trove of clever tricks and shortcuts that keep you from hours of unnecessary work or frustration. Author Linda Tingler shows you ways to keep tools close at hand, plant space-saving gardens and keep weeds to a minimum. Paperback, 128 pages.
Key topics include:
• Creating routines that save time
• How to plant more in small spaces
• Using supports and trellises to grow more vegetables
• Plant pairings that ward off garden pests
• How to conserve water and suppress weeds
• Keeping plants protected all winter
This fun and effective reference shows you that it is possible to produce better vegetables with less work!