Non-toxic solutions for orchards have been difficult to locate — until now. Bonide Orchard Spray is a safe, one-hit concentrate for common insect attacks and fungal problems. Small-scale gardeners will find it a great value because it’s also formulated for use on vegetables, ornamental plants, houseplants and even lawns!
• One product covers many types of insect and fungal overload — without harsh chemicals!
• Active ingredients are sulfur and pyrethrins
• Available in two formulas: concentrated (two sizes) and ready-to-spray
• One pint makes up to 6.4 gallons of spray
• Safe for use with most plants — indoor and out!
• Made in the USA by a family business!
Available in pint (16 oz), quart (32 oz) and quart (32 oz) hose-end-spray sizes.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Consult weather before application. In dry weather, mix 2.5 oz concentrate in one gallon of water. When disease, insects or wet weather are present, mix 5 oz in one gallon of water. Thoroughly spray all parts of the plant, especially new shoots.
Apply every 7 to 10 days. May be used up to the day of harvest on most plants.