Non-toxic solutions for orchards have been difficult to locate — until now. Bonide Orchard Spray is a safe, one-hit concentrate for common insect attacks and fungal problems. Small-scale gardeners will find it a great value because it’s also formulated for use on vegetables, ornamental plants, houseplants and even lawns!
• One product covers many types of insect and fungal overload — without harsh chemicals!
• Active ingredients are sulfur and pyrethrins
• Available in two formulas: concentrated (two sizes) and ready-to-spray
• One pint makes up to 6.4 gallons of spray
• Safe for use with most plants — indoor and out!
• Made in the USA by a family business!
Available in pint (16 oz), quart (32 oz) and quart (32 oz) hose-end-spray sizes.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Consult weather before application. In dry weather, mix 2.5 oz concentrate in one gallon of water. When disease, insects or wet weather are present, mix 5 oz in one gallon of water. Thoroughly spray all parts of the plant, especially new shoots.
Product Label – PDF
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) – PDF
Apply every 7 to 10 days. May be used up to the day of harvest on most plants.
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Some links may be affiliate links. We may get paid if you buy something or take an action after clicking one of these links.