Mushrooms of the Rocky Mountain Region
Out of stock
Thank you for you interest in this product.
Please provide your details below and we will notify you when this product is back in stock.
Chock-full with 265 color photos and helpful details, including keys for identification and a clear, color-coded layout, Mushrooms of the Rocky Mountain Region is the go-to field guide for this fascinating fungi. Recommended for enthusiasts, hikers and naturalists. Paperback, 298 pages.
Inside the cover:
• Covers Colorado, New Mexico, Utah and Wyoming, as well as adjacent areas in Montana and Idaho
• Describes more than 220 species
• Color photographs and helpful keys make identification easy
• Tips on how to recognize and avoid poisonous species
• Easy to read, color-coded layout
Author Vera Stucky Evenson is the curator of the Sam Mitchel Herbarium of Fungi at Denver Botanic Gardens. She is a past president of the Colorado Mycological Society and received the North American Mycological Association’s Award for her 30 years of dedication and expertise in the field.