Ceramic Crock (Red)
Out of stock
Thank you for you interest in this product.
Please provide your details below and we will notify you when this product is back in stock.
Recycling kitchen scraps just got easier! Our Kitchen Compost Crock holds vegetable peels and other table scraps destined for the backyard bin — no more running to the pile after every meal! Attractive, red ceramic looks good on the kitchen countertop and includes a built-in charcoal filter to keep it odor-free. One gallon capacity.
• Attractive enough to sit on your countertop
• Temporarily stores food waste for transfer to your pile or bin
• Sturdy stainless steel handle
• Glazed container will not stain or absorb odors
• Includes a charcoal filter in the lid
• 2-Pack replacement filters (sold separately)
• 10.5″ tall x 8″ wide
Don’t forget to purchase BioBag® Compost Pail Liners. Takes the mess out of cleaning the bucket and helps reduce odor and bacterial build-up, too! Made of 100% biodegradable cornstarch, so you can toss them on the pile with the food scraps they contain.