Ceramic Crock (Red)
Out of stock
Recycling kitchen scraps just got easier! Our Kitchen Compost Crock holds vegetable peels and other table scraps destined for the backyard bin — no more running to the pile after every meal! Attractive, red ceramic looks good on the kitchen countertop and includes a built-in charcoal filter to keep it odor-free. One gallon capacity.
• Attractive enough to sit on your countertop
• Temporarily stores food waste for transfer to your pile or bin
• Sturdy stainless steel handle
• Glazed container will not stain or absorb odors
• Includes a charcoal filter in the lid
• 2-Pack replacement filters (sold separately)
• 10.5″ tall x 8″ wide
Don’t forget to purchase BioBag® Compost Pail Liners. Takes the mess out of cleaning the bucket and helps reduce odor and bacterial build-up, too! Made of 100% biodegradable cornstarch, so you can toss them on the pile with the food scraps they contain.