Compost, Vermicompost and Compost Tea
Out of stock
Loaded with practical information and techniques for making nature’s perfect soil amendment, Compost, Vermicompost and Compost Tea: Feeding the Soil on the Organic Farm is part of the Northeast Organic Farming Association (NOFA) Guide series. Ideal for small-scale farmers, serious gardeners and homesteaders, this book clearly explains the principles and biology of organic composting. Paperback, 104 pages.
Inside the cover:
• Groundbreaking insights into organic composting
• Black and white illustrations with step-by-step instructions
• Includes recipes for teas and potting mixes, plus cost estimates
• Useful information for market farmers and serious growers
• Another step toward self-reliance
Author of several books, Grace Gershuny has worked for over forty years as an organizer, educator, agriculture activist and consultant. She still grows most of her own organic vegetables at her homestead in Barnes, Vermont.