Sunshine Mount Rainier
Sunshine’s largest greenhouse! Standing ten feet tall at its peak and eight feet wide, there’s plenty of room for gardening or just hanging out in a Mount Rainier GardenHouse. Built strong with a redwood frame and twin wall polycarbonate glazing, each kit includes four vents (two roof vents, and two base vents on the back wall) with automatic openers, Dutch door (28″ wide x 78″ tall), a recycled plastic base, instructions and an assembly video. Also available with an optional wheelchair accessible door that is 39″ wide, please specify.
Assembles quickly and easily. The major components of each Mount Rainier Garden House arrive pre-assembled, so even a “non-builder” can put it together in less than a day. Even the door comes pre-hung!
• Combines quality components with functional design
• Attractive and durable redwood frame resists rot and insects
• 4.5 mm double-wall polycarbonate panels insulate and provide diffused sunlight
• Dutch door provides additional ventilation and easy access
• Pre-assembled panels ensure an easy and sure fit — minimal tools required!
• Tall roof peak provides more growing space and head room
• Recycled plastic base (included) looks like redwood
• Includes four vents with automatic “solar-powered” vent openers
• 45° roof allows for correct seasonal sun exposure — withstands high snow loads!
• 5-Year Warranty
(Shipped FREE when ordered with any Sunshine hobby kit)
Redwood Bench (see Benches & Shelves)
These slatted benches are specially designed to run the full length of each sidewall. Up to four will fit and adds valuable growing space. 31″ deep.
4-Foot Extension Kit
Available for the 8′ x 12′ model (up to two 4-foot extensions may be added), so if you outgrow your planting area you can easily expand it later.
12′ x 12′ Shade Cloth Kit
Prevents overheating and plant burn by reducing the amount of summer sunlight. Includes nylon cord and six plastic Clip-Its.
12′ x 16′ Shade Cloth Kit
Available for the 8′ x 16′ model. Includes nylon cord and six plastic Clip-Its.
If outdoor temperatures are a constant 75° Fahrenheit or higher, a shade cloth will be required to lower the temperature inside.