The Magnum Greenhouse is a must for all gardening enthusiasts. It’s strong aluminum frame ensures this spacious and stylish structure is completely safe. Double doors allow generous access giving you plenty of room for a wheelbarrow. The extra ridge height (8′ 0″) provides you with greater headroom and is ideal for hanging plants. Select models are available with a classic dark green finish and add distinction to your garden.
• Combines quality with excellent value
• Cast joints at the ridge and gutters give extra stability
• Double doors for increased accessibility
• Complete kit delivered to your door
• Aluminum construction offers long life and low maintenance
• Twin-wall 4 mm Polycarbonate Glazing is virtually unbreakable
• Snap-in glazing system holds panels securely in place
• Optional steel base (see Accessories) provides a strong foundation
• Aluminum frame is guaranteed for 15-years — will not corrode, rust or rot!
Magnum 108 – 8′ 5″ W x 10′ 6″ L x 8′ 0″ H, 4 Vents (Growing Area 84 sq. ft.)
Magnum 128 – 8′ 5″ W x 12′ 7″ L x 8′ 0″ H, 4 Vents (Growing Area 100 sq. ft.)
Magnum 148 – 8′ 5″ W x 14′ 7″ L x 8′ 0″ H, 4 Vents (Growing Area 117 sq. ft.)
Note: Heights do not include the base (sold separately) which adds 5-inches.