Compost Crock (Black)
With our ceramic Kitchen Compost Crock there’s no need to run out to the backyard bin after each meal – just lift the lid and toss-in table scraps, including vegetable peels, egg shells and coffee grounds. A charcoal filter (included) in the lid eliminates odors for up to 6 months.
• Attractive black ceramic looks great in the home
• Stores food scraps for composting
• Includes a charcoal filter to keep food waste odorless
• Sturdy stainless steel handle
• 2-Pack replacement filters (sold separately)
• Capacity: 1-gallon
• Size: 8″ x 10.5″ tall
Don’t forget to purchase 100% compostable BioBags to line your container. Made with GMO-free corn and containing no polyethylene, they can be thrown in your backyard pile where they will biodegrade as naturally as the food scraps they contain.