Traditional home composting is an excellent way of recycling garden waste back into the soil. However, unlike the Green Cone, a backyard composter is not suitable for recycling many types of food waste including meat, fish, bones, dairy products, vegetables and fruit.
The Green Cone has been designed to break down these materials in a safe way. The waste is digested rather than composted and is primarily reduced to water. This nutrient-rich water enters the soil under the base of the digestion unit. Very little waste residue is produced and unlike traditional composters, there is no need to manually turn the waste.
• Reduces your household waste by 20% or more
• Includes 4 oz of Accelerator Powder w/ shaker jar and lid
• 100% recycled plastic (basket and inner cone) – outer cone is polyethylene
• Handles 1-1/2 to 2 lbs. of food scraps daily
• NO mixing, just load it up and forget it
• Assembly and use instructions provided
• 10 year manufacturer warranty
Size: 23″ at its base, 11-1/2″ at the lid x 26″ tall
Owner’s Manual (PDF)