Farm Together Now
Out of stock
A celebration of America’s agricultural revival. Farm Together Now: A Portrait of People, Places and Ideas for a New Food Movement explores the current state of grassroots farming in the U.S. The book focuses on a small but growing group of farmers (and activists) that want to change the way the food system works! By sharing these diverse stories the authors hope to cultivate and inspire a new wave of agrarians. Hardcover, 192 pages.
Inside the cover:
• Interviews and photo essays with 20 farms from coast to coast
• A foreword from New York Times columnist Mark Bittman
• Inspiration from the people bringing food and ideas to your plate
• Color photographs and illustrations throughout
• Part-travelogue and part-creative exploration of food politics
This book, by Amy Franceschini and Daniel Tucker, advances the whole conversation about sustainable agriculture and explores new systems that produce good food while treating the environment with respect. Half of the author’s profits will be put into a fund to encourage like-minded documentary projects.