Out of stock
Written by Craig LeHoullier, Epic Tomatoes is a must have for any tomato lover interested in starting out, or for the advanced grower looking to know more! Paperback, 245 pages.
• Answers commonly asked questions
• Assesses different growing methods
• Identifies effective methods for saving and storing seeds
• Recipes, canning, dehydrating
• How to breed your own varieties
This book has everything you need to know about tomatoes! Learn how to grow popular varieties, how to identify diseases and pest problems, how to transplant, ideal soil conditions, nutrient preferences and more!