Home Cheese Making
Completely revised and updated, Home Cheese Making: Recipes For 75 Homemade Cheeses (formerly Cheesemaking Made Easy) has sold over 170,000 copies. This book, written by Ricki Carroll, provides step-by-step recipes for every variety and will have you whipping up delicious cheeses in no time. Paperback, 224 pages.
Inside the cover:
• Basic techniques for novice cheesemakers
• Includes recipes for dairy products, like sour cream and yogurt
• Tips on storing, serving and enjoying your homemade cheeses
• Instructions for gouda, farmhouse cheddar, mascarpone and more!
• Easy-to-follow format with illustrations
Known around the world as the Cheese Queen, Ricki Carroll is a best-selling author and owner of New England Cheesemaking Supply. She has been teaching cheesemaking classes since 1980 and is a founding member of the American Cheese Society.