Out of stock
Thank you for you interest in this product.
Please provide your details below and we will notify you when this product is back in stock.
Fresh fish and vegetables, right in your own backyard! Aquaponic Gardening: A Step by Step Guide to Growing Fish and Vegetables Together is the definitive resource for the dedicated do-it-yourselfer. No matter the scale, you’ll learn how to raise both fish and vegetables at impressive rates. Paperback, 288 pages.
Inside the cover:
• Understanding and designing a self-contained system
• Selecting equipment and choosing your location
• The living elements – fish, plants, bacteria and worms
• Another step toward self sufficiency
• Easy-to-follow format with color illustrations
Sylvia Bernstein, an award winning author and feature writer for Maximum Yield magazine, speaks, blogs and writes extensively about this revolutionary technique. Give it a try… you’ll get organic vegetables for salads and fish for the grill.