Fresh fish and vegetables, right in your own backyard! Aquaponic Gardening: A Step by Step Guide to Growing Fish and Vegetables Together is the definitive resource for the dedicated do-it-yourselfer. No matter the scale, you’ll learn how to raise both fish and vegetables at impressive rates. Paperback, 288 pages.
Inside the cover:
• Understanding and designing a self-contained system
• Selecting equipment and choosing your location
• The living elements – fish, plants, bacteria and worms
• Another step toward self sufficiency
• Easy-to-follow format with color illustrations
Sylvia Bernstein, an award winning author and feature writer for Maximum Yield magazine, speaks, blogs and writes extensively about this revolutionary technique. Give it a try… you’ll get organic vegetables for salads and fish for the grill.