Bokashi Bucket w/ Starter
Out of stock
Be part of the solution – not the pollution! The All Seasons Bokashi Bucket is an efficient indoor composting bin that uses beneficial bacteria to ferment table scraps into a nutrient-rich soil enhancer in just 2-4 weeks. Works without unpleasant odors or attracting flies and can be stored neatly under the kitchen sink for easy access.
• Recycles meat, bones, dairy and food scraps right in your kitchen!
• Air-tight lid ensures anaerobic fermentation, while controlling odors and flies
• NO unpleasant smells & NO turning required!
• Produces a nutrient-rich liquid “tea” that plants love!
• Stores under kitchen sink for easy access
• Capacity: 5 gallons
Each kit includes:
• 5-gallon collection pail w/ spigot
• 1-gallon bag of starter mix (2.2 lbs)
• Complete instructions
• Color: tan
• Size: 10″ x 10″ x 16″ tall
Instruction Manual (PDF)
Kitchen garbage makes up almost 50% of household wastes. Help reduce landfill input and build your garden soil by recycling kitchen waste!