Bokashi Bucket w/ Starter
Thank you for you interest in this product.
Please provide your details below and we will notify you when this product is back in stock.
Be part of the solution – not the pollution! The All Seasons Bokashi Bucket is an efficient indoor composting bin that uses beneficial bacteria to ferment table scraps into a nutrient-rich soil enhancer in just 2-4 weeks. Works without unpleasant odors or attracting flies and can be stored neatly under the kitchen sink for easy access.
• Recycles meat, bones, dairy and food scraps right in your kitchen!
• Air-tight lid ensures anaerobic fermentation, while controlling odors and flies
• NO unpleasant smells & NO turning required!
• Produces a nutrient-rich liquid “tea” that plants love!
• Stores under kitchen sink for easy access
• Capacity: 5 gallons
Each kit includes:
• 5-gallon collection pail w/ spigot
• 1-gallon bag of starter mix (2.2 lbs)
• Complete instructions
• Color: tan
• Size: 10″ x 10″ x 16″ tall
Instruction Manual (PDF)
Kitchen garbage makes up almost 50% of household wastes. Help reduce landfill input and build your garden soil by recycling kitchen waste!
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Some links may be affiliate links. We may get paid if you buy something or take an action after clicking one of these links.