Used as an animal feed, Alfalfa Pellets are an excellent nitrogen source (up to 5%). Also contains trace minerals and triacontanol, a naturally occurring plant growth promoter, which has been shown to improve the growth and yield of many crops. Pelleted for easy application with NO dust. Made in Montana.
• Pelleted for easy application
• An excellent source of nitrogen from a plant source
• Contains triacontanol a natural plant growth stimulant
• Slow release — feeds plants over time!
• Ideal for flowers, vegetables and shrubs — Roses love it!
Available size: 50 lb Bag
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Broadcast pellets by hand or with your fertilizer spreader at 25-50 lbs per 1,000 square feet before planting, or apply as a side dressing later in the season for plants requiring additional nitrogen.
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Some links may be affiliate links. We may get paid if you buy something or take an action after clicking one of these links.