Here’s your best weapon in the War on Weeds. AllDown Organic Herbicide — a 20% vinegar weed killer, plus citric acid — is the product to reach for when you’re tempted to give up or resort to chemicals. Created with organic-approved ingredients in Eugene, Oregon back in 2002, this effective spray has been tested against the big-name products with great results. OMRI Listed for use in organic production.
• Initial results within 24 hours of application
• Contains 23% acetic acid (household vinegars contain 5%)
• Formulated for a broad spectrum of control
• A SAFE alternative to RoundUp®
• Trusted by cities and municipalities, the US Fish and Wildlife Service, orchards and many other agencies
Available in a 32-oz. ready-to-use bottle or a concentrate in gallon and 2.5 gallon sizes.
Active Ingredients (concentrate):
Acetic Acid ….. 23%
Citric Acid ….. 14%
Other Ingredients ….. 63%
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
To mix concentrate, use 1 gallon to 2-3 gallons of water and spray undesirable plants until runoff. Use 7.5 to 15 oz of prepared solution to treat 100 sq ft. For larger annuals and burn-down of perennial weeds, higher application rates may be required. Overspray or drift will injure or kill contacted vegetation.
For perennials, timing application in the fall, just as plants are going into dormancy, has shown to have excellent results.