Out of stock
Thank you for you interest in this product.
Please provide your details below and we will notify you when this product is back in stock.
Easy. Fun. Delicious. The Back to the Roots Mushroom Garden produces a pound and a half of gourmet oyster mushrooms in under two weeks! Recycled coffee grounds act as the soil; just mist twice per day (mister included) and get ready to harvest. Grow year-round (right in the box!) and harvest multiple crops.
• Grow indoors – fresh air and indirect sunlight is perfect!
• Eco-friendly: “soil” is 100% recycled coffee grounds
• Harvest TWO (or more) crops of fresh, organic mushrooms
• Great tasting and SAFE to eat!
• Grow your first crop in as little as 10 days!
• 100% satisfaction guaranteed
• Made in the USA
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Step 1: Place box indoors away from direct light.
Step 2: Open front panel and cut a “+” in the soil bag.
Step 3: Remove bag from box and submerge in water for 12 hours.
Step 4: Place bag back in box and mist 2 times per day.
Step 5: Harvest when caps are between 1 to 1-1/2 inches in diameter.
Step 6: Turn box around and repeat steps 1-5 for a second harvest on back panel.