Organic Mushroom Farming
Out of stock
With new methods for urban and off-grid growing, Organic Mushroom Farming and Mycoremediation: Simple to Advanced and Experimental Techniques for Indoor and Outdoor Cultivation is the go-to guide for the next generation of DIY mycologists. Step-by-step instructions and beautiful photos make this a must-have book. Paperback, 400 pages.
Inside the cover:
• In-depth exploration of indoor and outdoor cultivation
• How to develop and implement a low-cost setup
• Another step toward self sufficiency
• Best cultivation practices
• Easy-to-follow format with color photographs
Mycology expert and author Tradd Cotter has been collecting native fungi, tissue culturing and growing commercially for more than 22 years. He currently maintains, with his wife Olga, over 200 species of fungi for food production, mycoremediation of pollutants, and natural alternatives to chemical pesticides.