Swivel Reel (SRWM-180)
Out of stock
BLOWOUT SALE! Keeps garden hoses up and off the ground! The Yard Butler Wall Mount Swivel Reel holds up to 100-feet of garden hose (5/8″) and includes a pivoting swing arm that rotates 180 degrees, so the hose can be unrolled in any direction you want.
Winter storage is easy! Just remove the reel with the hose attached and leave the mounting bracket in place. Heavy-duty metal construction (ALL steel) is built to last!
• 180° swivel reel — hose can be used any angle from the wall!
• Holds up to 100 ft. of garden hose (not included)
• Includes a 5 ft. faucet-connector hose (5/8″)
• Anti-kink reel and cushioned grip makes it easy to wind
• Full-flow brass fittings will NOT leak!
• Very little assembly required
• Limited Lifetime Guarantee
Size: 17″ wide x 10-3/4″ tall – 17 lbs.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
The Yard Butler Swivel Reel is designed to mount to wall studs spaced at 16-inches on center.
STEP 1: Locate the studs and use the mount bar as a template to mark the wall with 4 pilot holes. Use a 1/8 drill bit to make the pilot holes.
STEP 2: Mount the unit with the included hardware. Install the 2 long lag bolts through the top of the wall mount bar and the 2 short lag bolts through the mounting flanges below the mount bar. Tighten to the wall.
STEP 3: Slide the swivel pin through the receiver slot and attach your garden hose.