Out of stock
Thank you for you interest in this product.
Please provide your details below and we will notify you when this product is back in stock.
Fun and learning go hand in hand with Lucy Hammett’s Gardening Bingo. Younger children love the colorful gardening pictures; older children like the challenge of racing to get Bingo; and everyone learns something! Includes 6 player boards and 42 informative picture cards with chips to mark your spot. Made in the USA.
Each picture card comes complete with an entertaining, scientific description. These are the real deal — no cartoon characters here! A zucchini plant looks like a zucchini plant and kids love it.
How to Play:
• Elect one player to be the Caller.
• Distribute boards among the players.
• Select which pattern you want to play from the instructions on the back of the box.
• All players put a chip on the Free Spot in the center of their boards.
• The Caller shuffles the cards and holds up one card at a time.
• If the picture is on a player’s board, then the player puts a chip on that picture.
• Players win by being the first to cover a selected pattern with their chips.
Recommended for children ages 3 and up.
WINNER of three Parents’ Choice awards, seven Dr. Toy awards and three Creative Child Magazine awards.