Kelp Meal (1-0.5-2)
Just go organic! Dr. Earth Kelp Meal is a superior raw material that actually invigorates and improves the biological life of your soil. Perfect for vegetable gardens (especially for supplying trace minerals to crops that will be consumed), roses, trees and shrubs, and tropical plants.
Derived from cold water Norwegian seaweed infused with seven strains of beneficial soil microbes. Contains ProBiotic beneficial soil microbes.
• An excellent source of potash
• Contains Dr. Earth Superactive soil and seed inoculant
• Promotes health in all planting applications
• Contains minerals, growth regulators, vitamins, hormones and enzymes.
• A potent all around ingredient that will benefit all plants
Available size: 2 lb Box
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
New Plantings: Add 1/4 cup per 10 square feet during soil preparation, or 1/4 cup per 1/2 cubic foot (5 gallons) of mix that will be added to the planting hole (trees and shrubs).
Established Plants: Side dress with 1/4 cup for every 10 square feet of growing area, or work 1/4 cup for every inch of trunk diameter into the soil within the drip line.
Container Plants: Add 1/4 cup per 1/2 cubic foot (5 gallons) of soil. Mix thoroughly for maximum results.