Bio Fabric Pegs
Out of stock
Thank you for you interest in this product.
Please provide your details below and we will notify you when this product is back in stock.
Just say NO to plastic and metal garden stakes! Easy Gardener Bio Fabric Pegs are made from a renewable corn by-product that’s commercially compostable and 100% biodegradable. Strong enough to drive into the ground, yet flexible enough to resist shattering. They’re perfect for landscape fabrics, burlap, weed block and nettings.
• Made from PLA, a NEW bio-based material derived from corn
• Environmentally friendly — breaks down over time!
• Long lasting to secure ANY garden fabric
• Strong enough to drive into the ground — flexible enough to resist shattering
• Clear finish will NOT detract from landscaped areas
Available size: 10-Pack, 4-1/2″ long.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Install fabric or netting as directed by the manufacturer. Secure fabric with Bio FabricPegs spaced 2 to 4-feet apart. Press pegs firmly into the soil. In hard or rocky soil, use car when forcing or hammering pegs.