Out of stock
Helps loosen heavy clay soils! Garden Pearls Gypsum raises the calcium content of your soil without changing the pH. Will also improve the structure of alkaline soils by removing excess sodium. Promotes lush lawns and abundant gardens — naturally! This soil amendment meets the current USDA National Organic Program (NOP) standards.
• Breaks up heavy clay soils
• Adds calcium and sulfur in a form readily available to plants
• Prevents blossom end rot in tomatoes
• Helps fertilizers work better
• Will NOT change soil pH
• Natural soil conditioner — Will NOT harm pets or people
Available size: 50 lb Bag
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Granular formulation is easy to apply by hand or with your fertilizer spreader at 25 lbs per 2,000 square feet. Apply in spring and fall to take advantage of seasonal moisture. Moisture is essential to achieve the desired soil-conditioning effect.
Calcium Sulfate (CaSO4) ….. 50%
Calcium Sulfate Dihydrate (CaSO4 – 2H2O) ….. 64%
Calcium (Ca) ….. 22%
Sulfur (S) ….. 12%