Used as an animal feed, Alfalfa Pellets are an excellent nitrogen source (up to 5%). Also contains trace minerals and triacontanol, a naturally occurring plant growth promoter, which has been shown to improve the growth and yield of many crops. Pelleted for easy application with NO dust. Made in Montana.
• Pelleted for easy application
• An excellent source of nitrogen from a plant source
• Contains triacontanol a natural plant growth stimulant
• Slow release — feeds plants over time!
• Ideal for flowers, vegetables and shrubs – Roses love it!
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Broadcast pellets by hand or with your fertilizer spreader at 25-50 lbs per 1,000 square feet before planting, or apply as a side dressing later in the season for plants requiring additional nitrogen.