Combines the fast knockdown of pyrethrin and the residual activity of canola oil. A natural alternative to Dursban, Monterey Take Down Garden Spray works on a large number of insects both indoors and out. Kills ALL stages of insects, including eggs and breaks down quickly in the environment. May be used on edible crops up to and including day of harvest.
• Kills all stages of insects, including eggs
• Dormant and growing season spray
• Provides broad spectrum control
• Controls aphids, spider mites, whiteflies, beetles, caterpillars, scale and more
• Does NOT persist for long periods in the environment — NO PBO
Available in a 32 oz ready to use spray bottle (shown) and a 16 oz concentrate.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
When required, thoroughly spray plants where insect pests are found or hiding. Repeat treatment in 1-2 weeks, if needed. Pint (16 oz) concentrate makes up to 12 gallons of spray. Mix 2 – 5 Tbsp. Take Down Garden Spray per gallon of water.
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Some links may be affiliate links. We may get paid if you buy something or take an action after clicking one of these links.