Out of stock
Looking for precision performance? The SolarStorm 880 LED grow light gives you 176 high-power 5-watt emitters that lets you switch from vegetative to bloom spectrums — without changing your setup. It also has supplemental UVB bulbs that offer an optimal finishing environment for a robust, fully developed crop. Energy savings, growing efficiency and high yields equal huge benefits for growers using this sophisticated product.
• Light spectrum optimized to match plant cycles — no additional equipment needed!
• Separate switch for built-in 2×15 watt UVB tubes
• High PPF (photosynthetic photon flux) delivers light to every leaf, all the time
• 176 US-made emitter diodes provides even coverage to a 4 ft x 4 ft space
• Massive energy savings compared to other grow systems
Equipment details: 880 watts, limited 3-year warranty, shipping weight 40 lbs.
Product Specifications (PDF)
The UVB bulbs are best used during the final weeks of growth for full plant development. This model is designed to replace a 1,000W HPS or Metal Halide system. Place 20 in. to 30 in. above the plant canopy for ideal results.