Rock Phosphate (0-3-0)
Out of stock
A natural source of phosphorus and calcium! Down to Earth Rock Phosphate (powder-grade) is a premium nutrient source that’s perfect for bulbs, shrubs, fruits, vegetables and flowering plants. Also known as colloidal phosphate, it’s a favorite with many of our local growers and store employees.
• Slow release — feeds plants for a long period of time!
• An excellent source of phosphorus and calcium (untreated)
• Provides both short and long term plant benefits
• Great for feeding flowering trees and shrubs
• Stimulates exceptional root growth
Available in a 5-lb container.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
New Plantings: Apply 2.5 to 5 lbs per 100 square feet during soil preparation, or 2 cups per 1/2 cubic foot (5 gallons) of mix that will be added to the planting hole (trees and shrubs).
Established Plants: Side dress with one cup for every 10 square feet of growing area, or work one cup for every inch of trunk diameter into the soil within the drip line.
Container Plants: Add 1/4 cup per gallon of soil. Mix thoroughly for best results.