Out of stock
Thank you for you interest in this product.
Please provide your details below and we will notify you when this product is back in stock.
Derived from crab shells, shrimp shells and crab meal, Shellfish Fertilizer — a.k.a. Crustacean Meal — is a natural source of calcium (12.0%), nitrogen (4.0%) and many trace minerals. Also, contains chitin which encourages the growth of organisms that inhibit harmful pest nematodes.
• An slow-release source of nitrogen, phosphorous, calcium and magnesium
• Contains high levels of chitin
• A high quality organic soil amendment for your garden
• Earthworms and beneficial soil microbes love it!
• Prevents harmful root-destroying nematodes
Available size: 40 lb Bag
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Broadcast 10 lbs per 100 square feet and then hoe or rake it in the top 4 to 6 inches of soil. You can add small amounts to planting holes or rows as you plant seeds or transplants.
Note: Unlike synthetic fertilizers, most organic amendments are non burning and will NOT harm delicate seedling roots.