Out of stock
Derived from crab shells, shrimp shells and crab meal, Shellfish Fertilizer — a.k.a. Crustacean Meal — is a natural source of calcium (12.0%), nitrogen (4.0%) and many trace minerals. Also, contains chitin which encourages the growth of organisms that inhibit harmful pest nematodes.
• An slow-release source of nitrogen, phosphorous, calcium and magnesium
• Contains high levels of chitin
• A high quality organic soil amendment for your garden
• Earthworms and beneficial soil microbes love it!
• Prevents harmful root-destroying nematodes
Available size: 40 lb Bag
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Broadcast 10 lbs per 100 square feet and then hoe or rake it in the top 4 to 6 inches of soil. You can add small amounts to planting holes or rows as you plant seeds or transplants.
Note: Unlike synthetic fertilizers, most organic amendments are non burning and will NOT harm delicate seedling roots.