Out of stock
Made of heavy-duty plastic, these reusable Seed Tray Inserts are perfectly fitted for standard 1020 propagation trays. Makes starting your favorite garden seeds a snap. Great for cuttings too!
• 72 square planting cells (6 rows of 12)
• Die-cut drainage holes disperse water evenly and prevent root rot!
• Rigid design allows use without a carrying tray
• Individual cells measure 1-1/2″ square x 2″ deep
• Designed to fit standard 1020 propagation trays
Size: 11″ x 21″ x 2-1/2″ deep (divided into 72 cells)
Read the directions on the back of each seed pack to determine how deep to sow garden seeds. In most cases, seeds should be sown four times as deep as they are wide.