Kelp Meal (1-0-2)
Out of stock
Made from dried and ground Ascophyllum nodosum seaweed, Organic Kelp Meal is an excellent source of micronutrients and beneficial plant growth promoters. Contains over 60 naturally-chelated minerals and essential elements that the fast-growing sea plant absorbs from the cold, nutrient-rich waters of the North Atlantic.
• A 100% natural and organic fertilizer made from dried seaweed
• Ideal for veganic farming methods
• Suitable for use in both soil and hydroponic gardens
• Enhances sweetness, colors and flavors
• Contains natural plant growth regulators to maximize results
When added to ALL gardens, kelp will enhance plant nutrition, improve overall plant vigor and encourage tolerance to crop stresses such as insect pests, disease, frost and drought. Excellent as a trace mineral supplement for animals too! OMRI Listed for use in organic production.
Available size: 50 lb Bag
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Add 1 Tbsp per gallon of premium potting soil or 1/2 cup per 1 cubic foot. Mix well and water thoroughly.
Broadcast 5-20 lbs per 1,000 square feet prior to planting and work into the soil. Water thoroughly after application
Use at 1-2% of the feed ration or free choice.