Out of stock
BLOWOUT SALE! For healthier, more productive soils… naturally! Medina Humate is a liquid humus for gardening enthusiasts that want to build the quality and structure of their soil without using harmful chemicals. Very concentrated.
• Improves moisture retention
• Enhances nitrogen and nutrient release
• Increases exchange capacity and buffering properties
• Provides micro and macro nutrients
• Improves chelation of elements into usable nutrients for plants
• Improves soils physical properties
• Holds exchangeable plant nutrients
Available size: Quart
Product Label – PDF
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) – PDF
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Vegetables & Flowers: Mix 3 Tbsp Humate per gallon water. Pour around plants and water into soil. Repeat every 3-4 weeks during growing season.
Indoor Plants: Use 1 Tbsp per 32 oz of water. Apply to soil every watering.
Lawns: Use 16 oz per 1,000 square feet. Apply with water to soak into soil.
Trees: When planting, mix 2 Tbsp per gallon of water. Place root ball in hole and pour on solution. Replace soil, apply solution again and water thoroughly. Use 2 Tbsp per 1 inch diameter of tree, mix with water, thoroughly soak root area.
Seeds: Soak in 1 tsp per gallon of water or until seed skin is penetrated, plant immediately.