Out of stock
Thank you for you interest in this product.
Please provide your details below and we will notify you when this product is back in stock.
BLOWOUT SALE! For healthier, more productive soils… naturally! Medina Humate is a liquid humus for gardening enthusiasts that want to build the quality and structure of their soil without using harmful chemicals. Very concentrated.
• Improves moisture retention
• Enhances nitrogen and nutrient release
• Increases exchange capacity and buffering properties
• Provides micro and macro nutrients
• Improves chelation of elements into usable nutrients for plants
• Improves soils physical properties
• Holds exchangeable plant nutrients
Available size: Quart
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Vegetables & Flowers: Mix 3 Tbsp Humate per gallon water. Pour around plants and water into soil. Repeat every 3-4 weeks during growing season.
Indoor Plants: Use 1 Tbsp per 32 oz of water. Apply to soil every watering.
Lawns: Use 16 oz per 1,000 square feet. Apply with water to soak into soil.
Trees: When planting, mix 2 Tbsp per gallon of water. Place root ball in hole and pour on solution. Replace soil, apply solution again and water thoroughly. Use 2 Tbsp per 1 inch diameter of tree, mix with water, thoroughly soak root area.
Seeds: Soak in 1 tsp per gallon of water or until seed skin is penetrated, plant immediately.