Artisan quality. HEAVY 16 professional plant nutrients produce AMAZING results in soil and hydroponic gardens alike. Used alone, you will experience superior crops, but it can also be combined with compost teas, organic stimulants, hormones, enzymes and microbial inoculants for fantastic crop customization.
• Professional grade plant nutrients
• Brewed in small batches to ensure quality and freshness
• Can be used in soil and hydroponic gardens
• A complete 2-part nutrient — includes ALL the elements that plants require
• FOUR forms of Calcium for cascading nutrition delivery
• TWO forms of chelated Iron for availability in high pH medias
• Can be combined with other products for fantastic crop customization
• Combines chelated micronutrients for max absorption
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Use HEAVY 16 like any two-part nutrient. Measure and add part A at the desired rate, rinse the measuring cup, then measure and add part B at the same rate. The following feeding schedules are simple guides for using the proper rates of nutrient at the proper times of growth.
Feed Schedule (PDF)
Visit the Nutrient Calculator here.
Guaranteed Analysis – Veg B (1-2-5):
Total Nitrogen (N) ….. 1.25%
1.25% Nitrate Nitrogen
Available Phosphoric Acid ….. 2.7%
Soluble Potash (K2O) ….. 5.8%
Magnesium (Mg) ….. 1.5%
Sulfur (S) ….. 1.9%
The more light you use in an indoor grow space, the more fruit/ flowers you will produce. Light is directly proportional to yield (up to a point of full saturation).