The ultimate additive for achieving horticultural superiority! HEAVY 16 Finish (0-0-1) is used at the end of a crop’s growth cycle to flush bitter nutrient salts from flowers and leaves. Give it a try and you might just obtain the finest aromas, colors and oil content your crop can possibly produce.
• Performs robustly in both soil and hydroponic gardens
• Helps maintain healthy roots without resorting to harsh chemicals
• Handmade in small batches to ensure quality
• Improves absorption of nutrients and moisture by reducing surface tension
• Promotes maturation and sugaring when used prior to harvest
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
During growth and bloom phases, use at 2.5ml per gallon of water with your preferred nutrient regimen. During the final week of flowering, use 10ml per gallon with your preferred finishing regimen.
Feed Schedule (PDF)
Visit the Nutrient Calculator here.
Ingredients: Potassium sulfate.