Perfect against a wall or on a deck! The Harvester Greenhouse is designed to hug a side of your house, garage or fit on a deck. It’s completely enclosed for maximum strength, insulation and solar heat collection for year round use. Ideal for starting spring flowers, summer vegetables or storing plants for the winter.
A large, double paneled door (6-1/2′ x 36″) provides easy access to the roomy growing area and can be installed on either end. Steel-reinforced bench frames and hanging rods allow you to fully utilize and personalize the space.
The 8′ model features nearly 60 square feet of bench area and more than 15 linear feet of hanging rods. Also, includes one large louver for venting. Completely expandable, so if you outgrow your growing area you can easily add to it later.
• Easy assembly — takes just a few readily available tools!
• Twin-wall 3.5 mm Solexx Panels provide diffused light for optimal plant growth
• Easy flow louver for improved air flow
• Single and double-decker, steel-reinforced bench frames
• 2 steel-reinforced rods for hanging flower baskets
8 ft. – 8′ W x 8′ L x 8′ H
12 ft. – 8′ W x 12′ L x 8′ H
16 ft. – 8′ W x 16′ L x 8′ H
24 ft. – 8′ W x 24′ L x 8′ H
Extension – 8′ W x 8′ L x 8′ H