Liquid Concentrated Nutrient. General Hydroponics FloraMicro (5-0-1) is the foundation or “building block” of the Flora Series system. Provides nitrogen and calcium as well as trace minerals which are essential for a comprehensive hydroponic plant diet. Combine with FloraGro and FloraBloom to meet the specialized needs of each phase in a plant’s life cycle: seedling, vegetative, transitional, flowering and fruiting.
• The ORIGINAL nutrient system – imitated but never duplicated
• Enhances flavor, nutrition, aroma and essential oils in both hydroponics and soil
• Highly purified concentrate for maximum solubility
• pH balanced for ease of use
• NASA scientists use Flora Series because of its superior formulation and reliability
• Known throughout the world as the industry standard
• Can adjust mixtures to suit specific plant needs
Available in FOUR convenient sizes.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Mix 2.5 ml to 10 ml per gallon of water depending on the plant’s growth stage.
Note: The proper ratio of each Flora Series nutrient depends on the crop and the stage of growth (look on the label for specific recommendations).
CAUTION: Do NOT premix nutrients, add to water only.
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Some links may be affiliate links. We may get paid if you buy something or take an action after clicking one of these links.