General Hydroponics Flora Grow (2-1-6) stimulates structural and vegetative growth by providing nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and secondary minerals. It’s the most widely used hydroponic nutrient in the world because it is the best!
• The ORIGINAL building-block nutrient system – imitated but never duplicated
• Contains primary, secondary and micro nutrients – for enhanced yields and better crop quality
• Indoor gardeners can adjust mixtures to suit specific plant needs
• Enhances flavor, nutrition, aroma and essential oils in both hydroponic and soil cultivated plants
• Contains highly purified concentrates for maximum solubility
• pH balanced for ease of use
• NASA scientists choose Flora Series because of its superior formulation and reliability
• Known throughout the world as the industry standard
Feed Chart, Recirculating (PDF)
Feed Chart, Drain-to-Waste (PDF)
Available in FOUR convenient sizes.
How do I use the Flora Series?
Mix in the proper amount of Micro first, then Grow and Bloom separately (order not important).
For hydroponics and aeroponics, mix into reservoir or irrigation system to the desired ppm level.
For soil and soilless media, mix 1/4 strength solution of desired ppm each watering or full strength every third watering.
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Some links may be affiliate links. We may get paid if you buy something or take an action after clicking one of these links.