Liquid Concentrated Nutrient. General Hydroponics FloraBloom (0-5-4) stimulates flower and fruit development. Provides phosphorus, potassium, magnesium and sulfur, which are essential for a comprehensive hydroponic plant diet.
• The ORIGINAL nutrient system – imitated but never duplicated
• Enhances flavor, nutrition, aroma and essential oils in both hydroponics and soil
• Highly purified concentrates for maximum solubility
• pH balanced for ease of use
• NASA scientists use Flora Series because of its superior formulation and reliability
• Known throughout the world as the industry standard
• Can adjust mixtures to suit specific plant needs
Available in FOUR convenient sizes.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Mix 2.5 ml (seedling) to 20 ml (aggressive bloom) per gallon of water. Combine with FloraGro and FloraMicro to meet the specialized needs of each phase in a plant’s life cycle: seedling, vegetative, transitional, flowering and fruiting.
Note: The proper ratio of each Flora Series nutrient depends on the crop and the stage of growth (look on the label for specific recommendations).
CAUTION: Do NOT premix nutrients, add to water only.
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Some links may be affiliate links. We may get paid if you buy something or take an action after clicking one of these links.