Made of premium grade spun-bond polyester, Harvest-Guard Floating Row Cover has “pores” large enough to let in sunlight, water and air, but small enough to keep out insect pests. Single layer protects as low as 29°F; double layer protects as low as 26°F. Garden Staples can be used to help secure the fabric.
• Insulates seeds and young plants for a healthy head-start
• Less handling and mess than unsightly straw
• Frost and insect protection — ideal for gardens & lawns
• Breathable — creates a physical barrier to insects, birds and animals
• Apply water and fertilizers on top of fabric; no removal required
• Ideal for multiple season use, spring and fall
Read our article How to Protect Plants with Row Covers to learn more.
Available in THREE sizes — please select from dropdown menu.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
STEP 1: Prepare garden plot and plant seeds, seedlings and young plants.
STEP 2: Unfold to desired length (cut in sections if necessary).
STEP 3: Drape cover loosely over seed bed or plants to allow plenty of slack for plants which grow upright (tomatoes and peppers).
STEP 4: Secure to ground every 6 to 8 feet using garden staples, nails, rocks, etc.
Double up Harvest-Guard to protect crops from severe frost — single layer protects as low as 29°F; double layer protects as low as 26°F.
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Some links may be affiliate links. We may get paid if you buy something or take an action after clicking one of these links.