MAXPAR MH (600W/ 1000W, 6K)
Thank you for you interest in this product.
Please provide your details below and we will notify you when this product is back in stock.
The best for healthy, compact plant growth! MAXPAR double ended (DE) metal halide lamps are now available for commercial crop production. They give you superior PAR production compared to single-ended MH setups and offer a specific UV output for enhanced vegetative growth.
• Broad spectrum for ALL stages of the plant’s growth cycle
• Double jacketed, so they’re compliant in open fixtures!
• 6000K spectral range — best suited for vegetative growth!
• Easy to install or replace
• 1-year warranty; 10,000 life hours
Available in TWO sizes:
600W 6K DE-MH – Offers greater energy efficiency showing a positive return on investment within a few months.
1000W 6K DE-MH – A bestseller! Delivers high-intensity, supplemental lighting in commercial crop production.
This bulb is manufactured with a patent-pending outer jacket of borosilicate glass to meet ANSI standards for open horticultural fixture installations.