Immerse yourself in the healing powers of aromas. The Aromatherapy Garden: Growing Fragrant Plants for Happiness and Well-Being explains how potent botanicals can be as therapeutic as they are intoxicating. Rich scent combinations are explored in this beautiful book, which features more than 80 fragrant plants. Paperback, 288 pages.
Inside the cover:
• The scents, secrets and science behind aromatic plants
• Easy-to-follow format with detailed plant profiles
• How to create oils, sachets, teas and more
• 184 beautiful color photos
• Fascinating facts for growers large and small
Author Kathi Keville has written 15 books and is an internationally known herbalist and aromatherapist. She operates Green Medicine Herb School in Nevada City, California and conducts workshops in North America and Europe.