Made of 55% recycled rubber! The Soil Soaker hose offers deep, even watering throughout its entire length. Conserves water by minimizing run-off and evaporation and will deliver even greater water savings when covered with a moisture-retaining mulch.
• Made of 55% recycled rubber
• Uses up to 70% less water than standard hoses
• Solid brass couplings provide a no-leak connection
• Weeping pores dispense water directly to plants’ roots
• Perfect for use above or below ground!
• 7-Year Guarantee
• Made in the USA
Size: 50-foot lengths (1/2″ diameter)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Step 1: For easier handling, uncoil your new hose and allow it to sit in the sun for 10 minutes.
Step 2: Before using, place the included washer firmly inside the coupling.
Step 3: Adjust water flow to a slow drip (best performance occurs when used at low pressure).
Step 4: Place soaker hose above ground or below ground covering with mulch.