Used as a soil amendment and fertilizer, Greensand is mined from deposits of minerals that were originally part of the ocean floor. Contains about 3% total potash, along with iron, magnesium, silica and as many as 30 other trace minerals. May also be used to loosen heavy soils.
• Mined from natural deposits of glauconite
• A natural source of potassium (3%)
• Loosens clay soils – binds sandy soils
• Slow release — feeds plants over a period of time
• Abundant in trace minerals — promotes healthy plant growth!
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Broadcast 50-100 lbs Greensand per 1,000 square feet before planting, or topdress later in the growing season.
Ingredients: Derived from naturally occurring iron-potassium silicate.