Rope Ratchet (1/4 In.)
Out of stock
Thank you for you interest in this product.
Please provide your details below and we will notify you when this product is back in stock.
If it needs to be tied-down or hoisted, Rope Ratchet makes heavy-duty jobs easier, safer and more convenient. Easy to use, simply attach the two 1/4 inch metal hooks and pull the loose end of the rope for a secure, tight hold. Adjust as needed — no knots or chains to mess with. To loosen, just pull the rope to reduce tension and push the handy “Thumb Release.” Sold in single packs.
• More effective than stretch cords
• Holds up to 150 lbs – Ideal for hanging lights, filters & more!
• Includes NEW Auto-Feed Dial
• Automatically locks in place
• 8-foot solid braided polypropylene rope (will not stretch)
Size: 2-3/4″ x 1-1/2″
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
It’s as easy as 1… 2… 3…
Step 1: Hook the free end.
Step 2: Hook the ratchet end
Step 3: Pull tight. To release, push the handy release lever.