Rope Ratchet (1/4 In.)
If it needs to be tied-down or hoisted, Rope Ratchet makes heavy-duty jobs easier, safer and more convenient. Easy to use, simply attach the two 1/4 inch metal hooks and pull the loose end of the rope for a secure, tight hold. Adjust as needed — no knots or chains to mess with. To loosen, just pull the rope to reduce tension and push the handy “Thumb Release.” Sold in single packs.
• More effective than stretch cords
• Holds up to 150 lbs – Ideal for hanging lights, filters & more!
• Includes NEW Auto-Feed Dial
• Automatically locks in place
• 8-foot solid braided polypropylene rope (will not stretch)
Size: 2-3/4″ x 1-1/2″
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
It’s as easy as 1… 2… 3…
Step 1: Hook the free end.
Step 2: Hook the ratchet end
Step 3: Pull tight. To release, push the handy release lever.