Root Zone (2-4-2)
Out of stock
Plants and houses are the same on one essential way: You’ve got to get the foundation right. Root Zone Starter Fertilizer builds a healthy, well-branched underground system that delivers life-giving minerals, nutrients and water to plants through the entire growing season.
• Clean, hand-crafted formula
• Promotes microbe health for well-nourished plants
• Perfect for transplants, vegetables, trees, shrubs, annuals and perennials
• Gentle enough to use on young plants
• Contains natural ingredients like fish bone meal, soft rock phosphate, kelp meal and seaweed extract
Available in 24-oz. liquid concentrate.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Mix 4 Tbsp (2 oz) per gallon of water and apply as a foliar spray or apply directly to the soil around the base of plants. Apply every two weeks for maximum results. Makes 12 gallons and feeds up to 96 one gallon plants.
Ingredients: Fish bone meal, fish meal, soft rock phosphate, mined potassium sulfate, kelp meal, seaweed extract, and earthworm castings. Also contains humic acid (5%), aloe vera (2%), and yucca extract (1%), and prebiotic microbial food — soluble sugars (7%).
A strong root system anchors plants and protects them from the environmental stresses that Mother Nature can dish out.